Forex market has a huge potential to deliver good profits especially if the trader is able to take advantage of forex signals. The only condition to success is to invest with a right and well-researched strategy. There are many people who just dive into the Forex market without knowing anything about it. Consequently they end up in losing money and speak bad about Forex. If the same investor would have spent few hours in studying dynamics of currency movements and traded accordingly, he may have earned a handsome profit in his account.
Nor every trader has time to watch the market 24/7 and neither every trader has necessary skills to interpret the market information. Here comes the role of Forex signals that saves traders with timely and accurate indicators.
Forex signals are suggestions for entering a trade on a currency pair, usually at a specific price and time. The signal is generated either by a human analyst or an automated Forex robot supplied to a subscriber of the forex signal service. Due to the timely nature of signals, they are usually communicated via email, website, SMS, RSS, tweet or other relatively immediate method.
This type of signals are indicators or information that allows successful trading by reducing risks associated with Forex trading. Basically it is an alert system that keeps the traders updated about fluctuations in Forex market. It provides information about the correct timings when currencies should be sold or purchased in order to make maximum profit.
Usually The main services offered by Forex signals suppliers are:
– Exact or approximate entry, exit and stop loss figures for trades on one or more currency pairs;
– Supporting graphs and/or analysis for the signals;
– A trading history showing the number of pips profit/loss per month and/or the risk/reward ratio and actual trades. Sometimes (especially in the case of forex robots) this may be shown as back-tested results;
– One-on-one coaching, or additional interaction with the signal provider such as comments, forum, etc.;
– Account management whereby a subscriber’s account can be traded by the signal provider;
– Educational resources either via the internet or phone;
– A trial period for a lesser price.
Although these are the main features of a signal supplier, not all of them offer the complete list of services.
As forex is popularly touted as a get-rich-quick method there are a number of services that supply signals of debatable quality, which do not answer the users’ expectations for profits.
The majority of signal providers focus on supplying signals based on technical analysis and a minority work on fundamental analysis or price action. Technical analysis, such as ichimoku and candlestick charting, show both short and long term price trends giving the signal provider flexibility in supplying a range of trade options. Fundamental analysis gives longer term trade ideas. Price action gives extremely short term trade ideas, often more suited to scalping.
Trading signals services are getting more and more popular because of their immense benefits. The investors who have subscribed to the Forex signals services receive signals and perform automatic deals. The investors need to define their risk tolerance only and the rest is done by the signals providers in accordance with the defined risk. The subscribed investors do not need to monitor the trading process. Instead they just need to subscribe to the right Forex signals service.
Although Forex signals service is used mostly by new and inexperienced traders but this is of no surprise that it is used even by experienced traders to save their time and formulate trading strategies.
This type of signals hold multiple advantages for investors:
– Reduces the market risk by keeping traders updated about market fluctuations;
– Generated by expert and professional traders, they carry high degree of precision and accuracy;
– They allow new and inexperienced traders to trade confidently;
– They save traders from hassle of watching the market 24/7 and therefore saves time and resources;
– Investors can unsubscribe to signals services any time;
– Forex signals services allow automated trading with instant execution.
How do these signals work? A group of professional traders and analysts takes a huge amount of market data as input. Then they perform complex mathematical, fundamental and technical analysis to generate accurate signals as output. The signals are then communicated to the subscribed traders on the base of which they make right investment decisions.